What legal information do you need to start, run, or grow a small business?
A Business Legal Plan:
- What are your goals?
- What obstacles will you face?
- What are your costs?
- What resources will you need?
- What is your timeline?
- What are your first steps?
Most small business owners can’t find cost-effective legal help to answer questions about starting, running or growing a small business.
The problem is that you don’t know what you don’t know. So how can you ask short, cost-effective questions?
SandGarden Law Group has created a new tool for helping small business owners: Legal Roadmap™
The SandGarden Law Group Legal Roadmap is an Individually Tailored Legal Plan for your small business.
It will help guide you through:
- Licenses, Permits, Zoning
- Business Entity Choices (LLC, incorporation, etc)
- Employee vs Independent Contractor
- Sales Tax or Use Tax questions
- General Business Regulations affecting you
- Special Permits, Regulations, Rules, Agencies for your industry
- Analysis of contract needs.
Start-up your business right, step by step.
Find existing legal gaps or problems. Help your business grow to its greatest potential.
The Legal Roadmap is a flat fee service providing an evaluation of your businesses’ specific legal needs.
Ask us about a free initial consultation to discuss the Legal Roadmap for your business.