Educating and empowering business owners, families, and self-employed entrepreneurs is part of SandGarden Law Group’s practice.
Attorney Jennifer Pesek gives numerous presentations every year. If you are interested in a presentation or workshop on these or any other legal topic, please contact us.
Below is a list of some of the topics that she has covered and the groups she has presented to.
- How to choose the right Business Entity
- The 10 common legal mistakes of small businesses
- Understanding Licensing Agreements
- Navigating Digital Media rights
- Creating a legal plan for your business
- Choosing between hiring employees and independent contractors
- Understanding the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for small businesses
- How small businesses can benefit from government contract certifications
- Understanding the Buy-Sell agreement
- Best practices for handling new investment and partners in your business
Presented for these groups
- The San Jose Entrepreneur Center / SBA
- Sunnyvale City Library
- The American Bar Association
- The Santa Clara County Bar Association
- The National Association of the Deaf
- The California Association of the Deaf